Things are looking up every day! Yesterday, about noon, Garrison was taken off of his oxygen. He must be able to go 24 hours without it for them to consider letting him go home. They also want to monitor him in his carseat for an hour to see how he does. Pretty thorough, huh?
They are saying that possibly tonight or tomorrow he gets to come home!!!!
Meanwhile, I went to the doctor yesterday, and he just gave me some stronger antibiotics for my cold/allergies/whatever. Hopefully this round works!
We can't thank you all enough for your prayers and encouragement during this time. It has helped us so much and kept up our spirits.
By the way, if we are a little overprotective of people holding Garrison for the first few weeks, we hope you'll understand!