Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Best Youth Group In Omaha

My statcounter showed that someone recently came to this website seeking "the BEST youth group in Omaha."
Well, I'm here to tell ya, that title fits the Southwest Church of Christ youth group!
I love our youth group so much! God has done amazing things in the past year and will continue to do so:
  • Our teens LOVE meeting new teens. One of their favorite activities is when we "kidnap" visitors and new members to our church. We take them somewhere special and have a great time getting to know them.
  • Our teens are VERY connected. At first, I didn't notice. Only recently I discovered that they text, email, and call each other way more than I had assumed. They know what's going on in each others' lives!
  • Our teens are growing into the likeness of Christ. More and more, I receive deep, spiritual questions. Students want Bible studies, and they want to learn about baptism. Service among the homeless brought us some unforgettable experiences.
  • And, our teens are FUN!

1 comment:

The 5 of Us. said...

It helps that they have a wonderful leader. Thank you for your words on my blog. We really need prayers! Thanks again!