Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sharing Tag

I was tagged by Carrie.

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, OR
Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list, OR
Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.

Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

I'm doing "Five Top Places I've Seen or Want To See Again."
1. Hawaii - I've been to Waikiki beach before, but I would love to go again. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.
2. Brazil - Oh, how I long to sip a Guarana once again while hanging out with some of the friendliest people on earth!
3. Germany - Never been, would love to go.
4. Italy - I would like to travel the waterways, see the beaches, walk through the narrow streets, and see some ancient sites as well as old church buildings.
5. Holy Lands - If it ever got somewhat "safe" to go, and I had the money, I would go. And I would love to be able to take my parents...if I ever had the money!

OK, I'm tagging Jim, Mom, Shane, and Jeremy.

No comments: