Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Best Day Off

  • Slept in (OK, it was only until 8:30, but that's sleeping in for me!)
  • Eggs and sausage for breakfast...thanks, Linda!
  • Read some more of "Pilgrim Heart" by Darryl Tippens. It's starting to really make me think!
  • Dreamt of ideas for National Novel Writing Month (which is NEXT month!) What do you think? Should I do it? It's around 1,500 words a day!
  • Played a new golf course with my father-in-law...Ashland Golf Course.
  • You can't get better than golf on a 68-degree autumn day in Nebraska...
  • ...except when you beat your father-in-law...
  • ...and when you break 100, which is a first for me!!
  • Did I mention I beat my father-in-law for the first time today?
  • Supper at Julio's.

They don't make 'em much better than that!

No comments: