Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Another Insight

Just another insight from the 30 Hour Famine...
It is EXTREMELY difficult to concentrate when you are hungry!! I found my mind wandering, and I could not concentrate.
It's great that American schools (more and more of them) are now serving breakfast as well as lunch. I wish we could get the breakfast thing going in other countries. It is a vicious cycle that when people are hungry, they cannot concentrate, and when they cannot concentrate, they cannot get or hold a job, and when they don't have a job, they are hungry...
Test it out, if you wish! Go a day without food and see how your mind wanders.

1 comment:

Shawn Manley said...

Hey, found your blog refreshing to read! Thanks, it's nice to read something without having to overt my eyes, lol!