OK, so I was "tagged" by Shane Coffman to do the following...
Here is how it works:
1) Grab the book closest to you
2) Open to page 123, go down to the fourth sentence
3) Post the text of the following three sentences
4) Name the author and book title
5) Tag three people to do the same
Mine sounded really weird...
"Monica's experience profoundly illustrates the need for attachment. While working in a rehab center for behavior-disordered adolescents Monica found herself connecting with the extremely emotionally troubled David. For a long while her main contact with the boy involved restraint."
I'm actually reading a YOUTH MINISTRY book right now!! It is called "Shaping the Spiritual Life of Students" by Richard R. Dunn.
It is OK, if a little abstract.
I wish he had asked about a month ago when I was reading "Just Walk Across the Room" by Bill Hybels!!! Or, before that, two books about writing that were excellent!
So, I am tagging
1. Jim White
2. Klay Hall
3. John Wood