Sunday, March 25, 2007

Reflections from Tulsa Workshop


The Tulsa Soul-Winning Workshop is always a time for recharging. If you have never been, please consider going next year! Here are some reflections from this year's workshop...


  • 7 and 1/2 hours is a LONG drive (as you can tell from the picture) but is well worth the time spent driving.

  • I don't think I have EVER gone and NOT seen someone I know! This is THE place to get connected and RE-connected.

  • The speakers are constantly thought-provoking and challenging. Randy Harris...wow! Jerry Taylor...first-time listener, great job! Keith Lancaster...hope you can come to our church this year with your seminar! Robert Cox...I'm SO glad my wife has a connection with your family! You are challenging and real.

  • Next year, we are staying through Sunday instead of trying to make it home on Saturday!

I hope this Workshop continues to grow and flourish. I hope God will help us all grow through the classes and challenged we received. I pray I can bring a new Christian with me next year.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I so wish we could have made it to Tulsa. But this year... no Tulsa, no Pepperdine. But if Keith comes to Southwest.... man, I'd do all I could to get us back for that.

carrie said...

A picture is worth a thousand words! I wanted to see you and Tracy's expression. Glad you all got uplifted. Maybe one year we can make it to Tulsa.

Shane Coffman said...

Thanks for coming, Franklin. We're so thankful for the people who travel great distances, and take their vacation and spring break time to come to Tulsa. What a blessing!