Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Special Day Tomorrow


Tomorrow is my wife's 2@%&%$# birthday...

In case you don't know, we met online at the Church of Christ Singles website. I was getting desperate...being out of college with no prospects for a wife! I e-mailed several young ladies and Tracy was one of the few who emailed back. We began to email back and forth and did so for several months. She was so intriguing...spontaneous and crazy! I couldn't wait to check my e-mail EVERY day to see if she had left a note!

After emailing for what seems like several months, she decided to come and meet me, which was scary, yet thrilling for me. Would she like me after we actually met face to face? Would she think I was too dorky?

When she pulled up in a little red sporty car, out bounded a bubbly, beautiful woman. She had a smile plastered on her face for all of our first date...it made my heart flutter! She didn't seem to get bored with me and even laughed at my jokes! She was polite, funny, kind-hearted, spontaneous, crazy, sweet, gorgeous, and extremely loving.

She still is.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

No comments: