Saturday, November 25, 2006

I Feel Yucky

The night before we were to return home from the holidays, I awoke in the middle of the night to a disturbing feeling. You know what I'm talking about. Your stomach feels like there are two heavyweight boxers inside of it fighting for the title. Cramps, then a churning...and you know the rest!
So today has been spent recovering from stomach flu. I HATE being sick...I hate it with a passion! Probably the worst part is how your energy just seeps out of your body, never to return. The shaking, the cold sweats...yep, I've had it all!
So, we're praying that I will at least be in traveling condition tomorrow. Please pray for us as we're on the road. Hopefully we won't have to stop too many times!
I don't think it will be too bad. A friend of ours said, "Hey, there are plenty of rest stops between here and there. Just get your rear end in the car and bring along some Kaopectate!"

No comments: