Friday, June 30, 2006

Game Night!



As you can see, we had TONS of fun at our first game night! It was fun to watch the teens loosen up a little bit. Some of them (and myself) haven't loosened up completely, but that will come with time. This is the preacher's kid...hahahaha! He is a lot of fun. I'll bet he could make his dad crack up while preaching, but I won't push for it because that would get us BOTH into trouble! :)

All of our teenagers are SO talented! I am amazed as I get to know them...amazed that they excel in their different talents. Dancing, playing guitar, cello, singing, computers, making videos...it's so cool to watch them "do their thing!"

I hope I can encourage them (and YOU) to use their gifts for God...even if it's making people laugh!

1 comment:

Karen said...

That Nate is a hoot. I miss him. I miss pretty much all the kids you get to hang with now. They're good kids... can't wait to see them in August!