Sunday, April 01, 2007

Music Tag

I was recently tagged by Carrie to name 7 songs that I am currently listening to or mean something to me...
1. Everlasting God by Lincoln Brewster. (Just listen to it!)
2. Where I Belong by Mercy Me - This song means a lot to me because I really feel like I am where I need to be.
3. Make Me A Storm by Watershed Worship.
4. Watching You by Rodney Atkins - You can see the music video on YouTube. A song about a little boy watching his dad. Yeah...it gets me every time!
5. Anyway by Martina McBride. I teared up the first time I heard this song sung live on some music award show. Very inspirational. "God is great, but sometimes life ain't good. And when I pray, it doesn't always turn out like I think it should. But I do it anyway. I do it anyway."
6. We Trust in the Name of the Lord Our God
7. I Worship You by Sandra Corbett - I just learned this at the Tulsa workshop and it feels like I've known it for years. What a beautiful song!

OK, so I'll tag (if they want to do this)
Jim White
Shane Coffman (let's see what a worship leader listens to!)

1 comment:

Shane Coffman said...

Sorry I was a little slow, but I finally got mine posted today.

I don't listen to much of anything outside of worship music anymore, so my list is pretty limited. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Maybe I should broaden my horizons again.

Years ago, I cut out listening to country music because it was too depressing.

I still enjoy some occasional Def Leppard. I'm not sure what that says about me, other than that I grew up in the 80's.