Wednesday, December 07, 2005


The first Christmas was not about shopping malls. It was not about credit or presents, but about a PERSON!

This simple fact reminds me that I need to be thankful for many PEOPLE in my life. I am thankful for my son Fischer and our time together. I am thankful for my insanely beautiful wife! I am thankful for the kids in my youth group and my church family. I am thankful for my ministry buddies. I am thankful for my extended family. I am thankful for teachers through life so far. I am thankful that a REAL baby named Jesus was born many, many years ago.

Who are YOU thankful for? Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for my son and my wonderful daughter-in-law who have given me a grandson this year. Also, I'm thankful for my other son who has given me another wonderful daughter-in-law this year. I'm thankful for my husband and my daughter. My blessings have overflowed this year. Judy

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for so many things. My husband and precious son are such wonderful gifts. I am also thankful for people like you and Tracy that dedicate your lives to teens. I am thankful for wonders around me that show God's mercy and power.
Carrie