Have you ever bought or listened to an album that you played the WHOLE way through, and LOVED EVERY song? You know, there's something about the music or the lyrics...it just seems like the musicians understand you!
Here are my top picks:
6. "Heaven Is In My Heart" by Acappella (I think it's the Praise and Worship)
5. "Short Term Memories" by Chris Rice
4. "Let Go" by Watershed Worship
3. "A Rush of Blood to the Head" by Coldplay (I wrote many words listening to this album during National Novel Writing Month!)
2. "Coming Up To Breathe" by Mercy Me
1. "Melt" by Rascal Flatts
What are your favorite albums that you can let play the whole way through?