Saturday, February 16, 2008

Favorite Albums

Have you ever bought or listened to an album that you played the WHOLE way through, and LOVED EVERY song? You know, there's something about the music or the lyrics...it just seems like the musicians understand you!
Here are my top picks:
6. "Heaven Is In My Heart" by Acappella (I think it's the Praise and Worship)
5. "Short Term Memories" by Chris Rice
4. "Let Go" by Watershed Worship
3. "A Rush of Blood to the Head" by Coldplay (I wrote many words listening to this album during National Novel Writing Month!)
2. "Coming Up To Breathe" by Mercy Me
1. "Melt" by Rascal Flatts

What are your favorite albums that you can let play the whole way through?

2 comments:

Theresa Michelle said...

"Llegar a ti" by Jaci Velasquez
"Fallen" by Evanescence
"Hopes and Fears" by Keane
"Amar sin mentiras" by Marc Anthony
ALL of Juanes' albums - no kidding!

One Observationist said...

Honestly, I've tried to get into Christian music and I am just having a hard time of it.

I could list a ton of albums that I have really enjoyed over the years, but I'll keep this brief.

Right now my favorite albums are:
"Sams Town" and "Hot Fuss" by The Killers.
And I've always got a Johnny Cash album in the car with me. But his music touches my heart in such a way that I find it is harder and harder for me to listen to his music. I think it has to do with what I know of his personal story and then listening to the music and where he was in his life when he wrote/performed the song that I just connect with it. And I don't like getting emotional all that often. Anyway, Cash has too many albums to list. Almost all of them are awesome. His later stuff is great. He does covers from Nine In Nails, Depeche Mode and others. Good stuff. If you want any recommendations let me know and I'll give you a couple album titles.
Jeremy